Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard Recipes
Chef Alyssa's Recipes, Tip and Tricks for Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard
2 pounds salmon
3 Tbsp. Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix mustard with maple syrup. Lay salmon on a sheet tray and brush with mustard mix.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake in oven 8 to 10 minutes to desired doneness.
2 chicken breast
2 Tbsp. olive oil
4 oz Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and mustard spread.
- Lay chicken out on a sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes. To check doneness based on size of chicken breast, use a thermometer, when it reaches 160 degrees remove and rest 5 minute before slicing.
For a dozen deviled eggs, puree hard boiled yolks with ¼ cup ricotta cheese, ¼ cup Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard and a few tablespoons of heavy cream, as desired, for consistency. Finish with a pinch of salt.
To make 4 burgers, mix 3 Tablespoons of Smoked Chili and Rosemary Mustard with 1 pound of ground turkey. Grill until done and serve with additional mustard spread. Swiss cheese is a great option as an additional topper!